Gold Medals and Awards
Award of Gold Medals and Prizes-2021
Pakistan Academy of Sciences (PAS) invites nominations for the following Gold Medals and Prizes to be awarded to Pakistani Scientists in 2021 who have made outstanding contributions to Scientific Research:
- PAS Gold Medals in the disciplines of:
- Agricultural Sciences, including Veterinary Sciences and Forestry;
- Biological Sciences, including Botany, Zoology, Microbiology and Bio-Chemistry;
- Chemical Sciences Including Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Earth and Environmental Sciences;
- Emerging Technologies, including Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Molecular Biology, and Bioinformatics;
- Engineering Sciences, including Information Technology;
- Mathematical Sciences, including Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Sciences;
- Health Sciences;
- Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman Gold Medal in Chemistry for Scientists under 40;
- Dr. M. Raziuddin Siddiqi Prize in Chemistry for Scientists under 40;
- Dr. Shah Jahan Prize in Agriculture for Scientists under 40;
- PAS-COMSTECH Prize in Computer Science (IT);
- Dr. M. N. Azam Prize in Computer Science (Software);
- Prof. Zabta K. Shinwari Gold Medal in Biotechnology for Scientists under 50;
- Abdus Salam Prize in Basic Sciences for Scientists under 40 in Biology;
- Salimuzzaman Siddiqui Prize in Applied Science-Technology for Scientists under 40 in Engineering Sciences.
Only one nomination can be made in each subject by Fellows of the Academy, Vice Chancellors/Rectors of Universities and Heads of Organizations engaged in Scientific Education and Research.
*A statement shall be provided by the nominator that the nominee is not involved in any plagiarism/misconduct case.
Click Here to download the proforma for Awards & Prizes.
Nominations, with filled proforma, must reach on or before February 17, 2021 to:
Prof. Dr. Tasawar Hayat H.I, S.I, T.I
Pakistan Academy of Sciences,
3-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad,
Tel No. (92-51) 9204843, E-mail: [email protected]